Kat Reading

Kat Reading

Friday, November 14, 2014

Middle School and puberty hits...

Oh baby girl, how you have grown...

This week Miss Kat has come home with big news. There are two boys at school who like her. She is intentionally stringing them along and not telling them her feelings. (She even said, "I hope they don't talk to each other!") Tonight, she has been telling us how she is going to handle the inevitable question that MUST be answered on Monday, which is "Miss Kat, do you like me?!?" She says that she will first enquire of HIM, "Do you like me?!" So, pray tell, what do you plan to say if he says YES, my little one??

Her answer? "Hmmmm....I don't know. He is really funny. I like that. And he's kinda cute..."

And now she is working on a note to leave "from a secret admirer".

Oh boy...

No comments: